No problem, we have plenty of other options available for you. We are able to accept one of the following as an alternative to a utility bill or bank statement:
1) Council tax bill.
2) Certificate from a utilities supplier confirming an arrangement to pay services on pre-payment terms.
3) Bank, building society or credit union statement or passbook containing current address.
4) Confirmation from an electoral register that a person of that name lives at that address.
5) Recent original mortgage statement from a recognised lender.
6) Solicitor's letter confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address.
7) Local council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement.